GENIOWork is Geniomic’s solution for genomic workflow automation:
|Advanced graphic tools for flexible workflow composition||
Design and implement your workflow with an intuitive graphic tool.
|Distributed computing-supported workflow execution||
Execute your workflow on parallel multithreading – multi-process architectures from GUI or command line automation.
|Reproducible results by sharing workflows in a standard format||
Share your workflows for cooperative and reproducible results across any file in your archive by extending GENIOServer’s capabilities.
GENIOWork: your distributed genomic analysis network!
- Graphical workflow creation.
- Embeds required tools and files in a controlled environment.
- Distributed execution for faster analysis.
- Extends GENIOServer capability to workflows design and execution.
- Save and share workflows in standard CWL format.
- Support workflow execution on distributed server clusters.
- Allows command line input.
- Different level of collaborative workflow lifecycle:
- Development: collaborative workflow design.
- Re-editing: workflow cloning and versioning.
- Execution: workflow verification.
- Guaranteed reproducibility of workflow over time.