GENIOServer is Geniomic’s solution for shared server based genomic data:
|Governed genomic data access between users||
A complete suite handling genomic data access rights across local and remote users.
|High security level guaranteed by user-based dynamic encryption||
Each asset is protected by an access key that can be decrypted only by the credentials of users with proper access rights.
|Enables remote use of GENIOSave functions
Each user can access the assets from remote and use GENIOSave with the same experience of local users.
GENIOServer: your distributed genomic access network!
- The GENIOServer manages genomic files in a distributed environment.
- Both on-cloud or on-premise installations are supported.
- Each user owns a private storage area.
- File owners can flexibly assign sharing rules.
- File access rules enforced by user-based dynamic encryption.
- Transparent management of GENIOSave compressed files.
- GENIOServer allows three main types of users:
- Administrators who assign resources and manage access to the server;
- File owners who have the capability to administrate their files;
- Regular users who manage files according to assigned rights;
- File owners have the capability to grant a range of rights to access their files to other users.
- Public sharing of a file supported.
- Extensive monitoring of file usage and accesses.
- Both compression and upload, and batch upload and compression of genomic files supported.